ARK's Diamond Chew Necklace is a great
solution for anyone who needs to chew. Use it as a safe alternative to
chewing on shirt sleeves, collars, pencils, fingers, nails, etc. to help
calm, focus, and self-regulate. Measuring about 2 x 2" and .35" thick,
these diamonds are among our widest chew pendants - perfect for those
who prefer chewing with their pre-molars and/or front teeth (for more
slender options that reach the back molars, see ARK's Brick Stick™
ARK's Diamond comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Red = Standard, this is the softest Diamond option (the chewiest level, but still firm) recommended for mild to moderate chewing.
- Hot Pink = XT (firmer, but still chewy), for moderate chewing.
- Blue = XXT (the most firm), for those who like to chew on firm / fairly rigid items. Also the longest lasting level for very avid chewing.
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures approximately 2 x 2" and .35" thick.
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: ARK-Diamond