- A4 Orange Card
- A3 Black Card or Black Sugar Paper
- Teacher Scissors or Children’s Safety Scissors
- PVA Glue or Pritt Stick
1) Using a pencil Sketch out half a picture of a pumpkin on the A4 Orange Card.
- ½ Outer Silhouette – 1 Eye- ½ of a mouth
2) Carefully cut out the Pumpkin Silhouette, eye and mouth. Be sure to hold on to the off cuts.
3) Line up the A4 Orange Card on the A3 Black Sheet.
4) Use the off cut Pieces of Orange Card on the opposite side to Mirror the image.
5) Once everything is lined up, Glue down the Orange pieces on the black sheet.