0 Comment(s) 521 View(s)
- Small Paper Plates x 2
- Black Paint
- Paint Brush
- Black Card
- Googly Eyes
- White Crayon, Chalk, or Marker
- Paint the small paper plates with the black paint.
- When the paint dries, draw a zig-zag line down the center of one of the paper plates.
- Cut on the zig-zag line to cut the paper plate in two pieces.
- Glue one half of the black paper plate to the other paper plate so the side that you cut is pointed down.
- Glue the other half of the paper plate to the paper plate so the side that you cut is pointed down.
- Cut two small triangles out of the black card stock and glue them on the top of the paper plate for the bat’s ears.
- Glue the two googly eyes in the center of the paper plate.
- Draw the bats mouth using the white chalk, paint, or marker, whatever you prefer. You can also create a mouth out of card stock or construction paper.
- Add glitter if you like for an extra bit of sparkle.